- Do I have to answer all the questions?
Questions marked with a “Required” are required.
- What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, click on the underlined field or click < Prev to return to a previous page.
- I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you've finished entering your information, click submit. This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot click on this button, check to make sure you have answered all the required questions.
- What if I have more than one student in the district?
You’ll need to provide information for each child. You will submit one Returning Student Registration and then start another, which will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, saving time. There is a link to start a second registration on the submission confirmation page for your first student.
- When will I hear back from the school?
Each school site will reach out to all their registered families before school starts with next steps, and scheduling information.
- What if I need help or don’t understand a question?
Please contact your student's home school to ask any general questions about the forms or the Returning Student Registration process.
- Help! I’m having technical difficulties.
For technical support, please click here to contact PowerSchool Technical Support, or click the help button at the top of every screen.