- Open a Web browser
- From the address bar, type the following URL: https://clever.com/in/rcsdk8
- Click the button Log in with Google or Log in with Clever Badge. If they are already logged into their account they do not have to worry about step 4.
- Under Enter your email address, type your student number @rcsdkids.us (i.e. email@example.com) as they would normally do at school. Under Password type the student’s password.
If you are in the Computer Lab or a student is at home, they can get to Clever by going to www.rcsdk8.org, the Student Resources, then Clever.
- Once a student is logged in, scroll down and click on the EduTyping Icon.
- It will ask to select a class. It does not matter which class they select.
- Once logged in, students can start lessons. There will be a start tab next to lessons they can begin. Once they complete a lesson, the next lesson will become available.